Thursday, December 31, 2009

boring life

still alone

really boring life

haiz...

afternoon yum cha v Wei at Station 1...

I order tat French Fries not nice d...

we seat there 1 hour....

then walked to Jusco meet my mum...

then we went to Restoran Wong Kok continue our lunch...

wakaka....

then we gossip at there 2 hours....

time went so fast!!

then Wei came my house...

around 6 she went bank le....

now my mum go out v her friend....

n me....

alone....

v my dear computer...

every festivals juz celebrate v my computer...

so cham><

all my frend not free to sms n layan me le...

who can accompany me??

cant tahan tis type boring life!!

every went lik mean nothing!!!


SHIT!!


fast fast open skul...

n excited to see some friend..


except ....some body...






anyway...


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL...

HOPE U ALL HAPPY N HEALTHY ALL THE WAY...