Sunday, January 3, 2010

♫Welcome 2010♫



two days didnt start up my computer....

lazy....

haha....

coz my computer kena virus liao....

SHIT!

want to go see doctor....

hehe...

today is my last day to lazy...

tomorrow start

rush...rush...n rush...

prepair 4 my PMR ><

all my peng you

+u +u

support each other...

haha....

so excited open skul but got little scare morning session d teacher

especially 'A bao' n some dogsss

hehe...><


i have my new English Name called Eulise^^

my mum think it for me

thanks you mummy^^

new year new name

i hope tis year i will more happy than previous year...

MY TARGET

past all the subject at PMR

n happy happy happy

fight 4 ur target tooooooo...











gud bye 2009

thank you

my ji mui, my family n my friends....


n thank 'you'

u let me more mature

i wont stupid one more time!

NEVER!













__________where is my Mr right??_______________